Friday, June 11, 2010

I went for swimming today , and meanwhile , reflected how badly I have been doing in volleyball trainning & giving my kelian de seniors a very HARD time . ><
I apologise . I will be more serious and will listen to what your say . ._.

You know , i actually aim-ed to get 2nd/3rd in nationals for volleyball leh . ><
I KNOW IM DREAMING LA , but i will try my very dam dam very dam dam very dam dam best la . LOL , but not only me lah , tgt with the team .
Jie Ying still ask me aim 1st la . >< (crazy woman as usual)
PLUS , i punished myself leh , i crawl for 100 laps carrying my whole weight on the baby pool leh ! & lift my mother up using my leg for 100 times . SHES 70K fyi . -.-

& i also reflected how useless i was , i cant bake anything , cant wash the toilet that my father ask me to wash today , AND THE WORST THING IM SCARED OF ALL INSECTS , REPTILES & XIAO QIANG ! ZOMG . THESE CREATURES ALL SMALLER THAN ME IN SIZE BUT I DON KNOW WHY I SO SCARED OF THEM , disgusting creatures why cant they be like dinosaur uh ? LOL .

Still got alot la , i tell ur nxt time .




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN :D 5/6 (BOMB MY WALLET U WAIT AND SEE!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHU MEI =DD 11/6 (KISS MY FACE UH ? U DIE OSO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment